Monday, 06 June 2016 00:00

Q : Where can we complain for the plant in the community causing bad odor affecting the being of villagers?

You can contact the provincial industrial office of such province. The contact information can be viewed at

Read 532 times Last modified on Wednesday, 22 June 2016 12:41
Login to post comments